MOON & SUN

THE RELATION BETWEEN THE MOON & THE SUN IS QUITE A COMPLICATED ONE AND HAS BEEN A SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION WITHIN LITERATURE FOR A LONG TIME. IS IT LOVE -  AS BOTH FOLLOW EACH OTHER, OR IS IT HATE - AS ONE COMES OUT AFTER THE OTHER'S GONE. HERE I HAVE WRITTEN A SIMILAR POEM ON THIS RELATIONSHIP...



I am the moon, my sun you are,

you light me up in mysterious ways.

And even when I dwell in the darkness of the night,

I still wait for you to come and light up my days.



We chase each other perpetually,

And exist only at dawn and twilight.

We love each other so dearly,

I long for the day as you yearn for night.



I fade away each day slowly,

blurry and dark till I am reborn anew.

I go through stages of emptiness,

To be whole again for you.



If that's not love, I don't know what is,

If we aren't meant  to be, I can't fathom who is.

This little something that we have,

is more enchanting than an exquisite eclipse.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS