CHILDHOOD

AS WE ALL KNOW, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PHASE OF OUR LIFE IS OUR CHILDHOOD AND IT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED SIMPLY BY WORDS.
HERE I AM WRITING A POEM ON CHILDHOOD...
IT IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH IT...🚸



In the attic of my childhood,
I had a huge trunk.
Full of sweet memories,
that opened with a clunk.


The days glittering with sunshine,
the nights knitted with lullabies.
The time of joy and happiness,
when I was adorable for my cries.


The fear of ghosts and dark,
knees decorated with cut marks.
Longings to go to the park,
imitating a dog's bark.


I miss it, I miss it the most,
the time of being careless.
It is now a treasure,
that I no longer posses.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS