SOMETHING TO REMEMBER ME BY

 A LONG-LOST SOMEONE WHO I THOUGHT I WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN HAS SHOWN UP IN MY LIFE AND THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER. I FEEL HAPPIER AND A COMPLETE PERSON NOW. THE FEELING OF MISSING SOMETHING THAT I COULDN'T EXPLAIN HAS GONE. HERE IS A POEM ABOUT IT...




My thoughts wander endlessly,
like a puzzle whose pieces are misfits.
There hasn't been a single day
that went without your thoughts in it.


A question I always ask myself,
will I find the comfort I found in you?
And now that you are right next to me
should the last few years, I undo?


Had this funny feeling today
of smiling widely and crying deeply.
I remember again how I used to feel
when we talked again after eternity.


I still look at you, I still think of you.
You are a sacred figure to my eyes.
A portrait of godly essence
or a heavenly angel in disguise.


I will give you my heart, my soul be yours
before you have the chance to say goodbye.
I will flood you with sweet memories of us
So, you will have something to remember me by.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS