UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

THAT RARE MOMENT OF OVERFLOWING JOY AND EMOTION WHEN YOU MEET A LONG LOST SOMEONE IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL. A JOURNEY THAT YOU ONCE SHARED GAVE YOU BOTH LOTS OF MEMORIES. THAT FATEFUL MOMENT FEELS LIKE A BLESSING OF GOD. HERE IS A POEM DEPICTING THE SAME. HOPE YOU CONNECT WITH IT...



I've lost count of years that passed
after the last words were exchanged.
I'm living since then on your memories alone
as we grew apart and unknown we remain.


Funnily enough, I don't know why
I'm recalling you more than ever today.
Your face, your thoughts grow on me
like a fine wine that ages day by day.


I smiled widely, I cried deeply
It was like the first time we met.
We are still those helpless, idiot kids
our bond even fate couldn't forget.


I know that all of this sounds cliche
yet each and every word is true.
Some secrets to tell, things left unsaid,
we will take them together into the blue.


So, until the day we meet again,
I leave you with memories of me.
Truly magnificent it is,
how our story came to be.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS