A PERFECT IMPERFECTION

WE ALL HAVE BEEN THROUGH PHASES OF OUR LIFE THAT LEFT US AT CROSSROADS. THE DECISION TAKEN THERE WAS A CRUCIAL ONE. WHEN WE START TO DOUBT OURSELVES AND OUR STRENGTHS THEN IT BECOMES VERY HARD TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART. YOU MUST COME OUT OF THE OTHER END STRONGER THAN EVER. 😇

HERE IS A POEM. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...


The perpetual passion within me,
burns like blazes of inferno,
and with every drop of ink consumed,
the might of words, the world will know.


A conflict that rages in my mind,
to pursue or leave the things I love.
The trail that I will follow along,
is the one that leads to the skies above.


A piece of art, a divine gift.
A verse oozing of perfection.
My flawed hand still holds the pen,
delving deep in obsession.


So I step out and search,
underneath the crimson sun.
A myth of mind, a fable of fate,
a saga that is left undone.




 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS