POETRY OF A POET

A POET IS SOMEONE WHO PACKS POWERFUL EMOTIONS IN HIS/HER POETRY.
THEY ARE OFTEN PRAISED FOR THEIR POEMS BUT LITTLE DO PEOPLE KNOW HOW MUCH HARD WORK GOES INTO WRITING JUST A SINGLE STANZA....
HERE I AM WRITING A POEM ON POETS WHICH GIVES US INSIGHT OF WHAT THEY THINK AND BELIEVE...
HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY...😃


I am a Poet.
I am writing an Art,
Because I am capable to bleed my heart,
And turn emotions into a word,
That becomes mightier than a sword.
I live from ages to ages,
And from pages to pages.
I don't die , I keep on living,
I teach the sacred art of loving.


I am a Poet.
I am painting an Art.
To make the light win over the dark.
I color the sky blue in the morning,
And red when the dusk of the day is setting.
To remind the world that war on the day,
Will stop soon and no longer stay.
I give black color to the night,
To give the stars, a chance to light.


I am a Poet.
I am cherishing an Art.
To heal the wound and leave a mark.
From holy heaven to horrible hell,
There is not a place where I don't dwell.
I have watched tears being shed,
And the earth becoming blood red.
I strongly feel that everyone should,
Believe in what's called Brotherhood.


I am a Poet.
I am rendering an Art.
It's time for me, I have to depart.
It's beautiful to kiss the death.
To let free the very last breath.
Being a bee in the honeycomb world.
From ground to sky, like birds, I swirled.
But as long as lives any single bee,
That long will live my poetry.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS