LAST WORDS

EVER THOUGHT WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST WORDS?
WHAT WILL YOUR MIND THINK AND MOUTH SPEAK WHEN YOUR TIME IN THIS REALM ENDS.
WILL YOU BE THINKING ABOUT YOUR LIFE OR YOUR LOVE?
HERE IS A POEM DEPICTING THE SAME...
HOPE YOU LIKE IT...🙂




I was asked what would be my words,
when the last ounce of blood will leave my heart?
When I will not rise to sunshine,
from this world when I depart.


My last words will start with you,
explaining the pleasures of life I had.
Watching you and reminding myself,
how lucky I am, it is you I have.


When the book of my life will end
and its pages will begin to fade.
You will be its most beautiful chapters,
one of a kind, best ever made.


To have you in many more lives,
standing always by my side.
Dreaming things and making them true,
talking and loving from day to night.



They showed me enigmatic things,
the eyes imprinted in my soul.
It pains me the most of all,
not being able to see them anymore.


But all have to die one day,
yet I will live forever in my words.
I lived with you, I will die with you,
because I start with me but I end with you.


I have never been so far from you
and I am not prepared to be ever.
I wrote this down so you know my love,
just in case I sleep forever.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS