LOVE THROUGH SCIENCE

AS A KID AND A STUDENT, SCIENCE ALWAYS FASCINATED ME.
I THOUGHT EVERYTHING COULD BE POSSIBLE THROUGH SCIENCE.
AND I WAS RIGHT !!
TEENAGE LOVE ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN DESCRIBE THROUGH WORDS.
HERE I AM WRITING A POEM ON HOW I SEE MY LOVE THROUGH SCIENCE.
AS I HAVE STUDIED FIVE SUBJECTS (CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, MATHS, COMP. SCIENCE AND ENGLISH), SO THE EMOTIONS ARE CONNECTED TO THESE ONLY...
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.....😄




You are electron to my lone pair,
The attraction to my nucleus.
My one and only love is you,
Be mine don't be dubious.
Sigma bonding starts with you,
My affinity you are.
I am most stable with you,
So please don't be so far.


You are law of my emotions.
The resolution of my heart.
My mental equilibrium,
My end and my start.
You are source of my hope,
The tension in my rope.
The recoil of my gun and,
My smile's slope.


You are cosine to my sine.
My universal set of love.
My PMI, My calculus,
My tangent and my curve.
Centre of my mind,
Complex of my words,
Locus of my lips,
Simplest of my surds.


You are loop of my love,
My list and my tuple.
My whole Unicode character set,
We can be a beautiful couple.
For 'a' in range(you, me):
'a' is mine and I am happy.
You debug my dreams and my thoughts.
You are my life, interpret it or not.


You are synonym to my ecstasy,
Antonym to my loneliness.
Future to my past and present,
The letter to my happiness.
You are figures of my speech,
Beginning of my prose,
My beautiful preposition,
My coffin lit with rose.


May it bloom, the small  fiction,
The roots of whom we are.
And I know that you know,
That whatever happens,
In any situation, we aren't apart.




















Comments

  1. What an awesome piece of writing.😍🤩 Keep up the good work. And try to get some of your work publish in newspaper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BORN

PART 2 : AN AILMENT OF SADNESS